Managing Partner, Travis Holtrey sent this thought out to all members of the firm a few weeks ago as they wrapped up work and headed into the weekend:
“Here we are, another weekend is upon us, which means one thing: Another week has come and gone. So, here are a few quick questions for you as you reflect on the past week:
1. Are you proud of the level of work you performed this week?
2. Did you go out of your way to help a client this week and make them feel important?
3. Did you miss an opportunity to go out of your way to help a client this week?
4. Did you look for a way to network for the firm this week?
5. Did you handle a situation improperly this week that you wish you could do over?
6. Did you encourage a co-worker in the firm this week?
Now, looking ahead to next week, how will these questions change how you perform at work?”