Protection Of Personal Injury Victims
There are times when an accident is just an accident. Other occasions are different. Some accidents are the result of another driver’s carelessness or deliberate violation of a traffic law. In these cases, the injured are well within their rights to take legal action.
At Foreman Watson Holtrey, LLP, our lawyers advocate for people who suffer injuries as the result of the negligent actions of another. With offices in Owensboro, Hartford, Calhoun, Bowling Green and Evansville, we serve clients throughout western Kentucky. When you get injured, we take a personal interest in using the law to make things right.
We Provide These Comprehensive Services So You Can Get The Justice You Deserve
Our dedicated lawyers are skilled at trial advocacy. When you work with our team, you will benefit from our years of experience and commitment to your case. Our personal injury attorneys are qualified to represent you for a range of matters, including:
- Auto accidents, including car crashes, motorcycle accidents, truck collisions and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability, or dangerous property conditions, that can lead to slip, trip and fall injuries
- Animal attacks by unleashed pets and dangerous animals
- Harmful or dangerous products such as medical devices, medication, food products and other manufactured components
- Medical accidents caused by malpractice or negligence
- Pharmacy errors caused by filling prescriptions with the incorrect dosage or medication
- Nursing home abuse and negligence caused by mistakes, financial exploitation or mistreatment
We understand that taking legal action may not be a priority after you have been hurt. However, the injuries you sustain as a result of another’s actions may have long-term financial, physical and emotional repercussions on you and your family. Receiving full compensation can help lessen this burden.