No Matter The Legal Issue, It’s Not Just Our Duty To Help You,
It’s Our Mission
W. Jeffery Foreman
- Real Estate Law
- Transactional Law
- General Legal Matters
I firmly believe in the maxim "the customer is king." It is this belief that allowed my partner, Jim Watson, and I to grow our real estate title business to twelve offices in two states with more than 100 employees before selling that business to a Fortune 500 company.
Our dedicated and hard working employees fuel our success. In 2007, Jim and I decided to expand our law practice and we reached out to some of our former employees to invite them to join us. We knew these individuals shared our commitment to a strong attorney-client relationship.
The practice of law is a profession and we absolutely understand that. We also understand it is a business, too. Our clients need to feel cared for and to have a special connection with our attorneys and staff. We are in the people business. From employees to clients, it is all about people. I truly believe if you take care of people, they will take care of you.
Ultimately, my desire is when a friend or neighbor asks a client of ours if they would recommend Foreman Watson Holtrey, LLP for their legal needs, they would respond, "Absolutely, Foreman Watson Holtrey, LLP worked hard for me, and treated me like a king."
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 1986
- Kentucky Wesleyan College
- B.A. - 1983
- Kentucky, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1992
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Daviess County Bar Association
- Ohio County Bar Association
- Kentucky Land Title Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Kentucky Wesleyan College: Chair, Board of Trustees
- West End Day Care Center: Board of Directors
- Bellevue Baptist Church: formerly a member of Board of Trustees, past Chair