Born and raised in Owensboro, Kentucky, I played soccer at Daviess County High School, and continued playing at Lindsey Wilson College. In 2013, I graduated from LWC with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Social Science.
Following my undergraduate education, I interned in Washington, DC, in the House of Representatives. Upon returning to Kentucky, I joined Foreman Watson Holtrey as a litigation assistant. My early experiences with FWH encouraged me to pursue my law degree.
In 2018, I earned a Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Maurer School of Law and a Master’s of Public Administration from Indiana University O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs with concentrations in Public Policy and Public Finance. Throughout my postgraduate coursework, I remained active on FWH cases and clerked in the Indiana Attorney General’s Office, Division of Criminal Appeals.
I am thankful for the experiences, support, and guidance that FWH attorneys and staff have shared with me since 2013. I am excited to keep growing and serving clients in Madisonville, Henderson, Evansville, Owensboro, and the surrounding communities.
My wife, Kate, and I enjoy traveling to new places, spending time with our pups (Weller and Scout) and calling Madisonville home.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Juris Doctorate - 2018
- Lindsey Wilson College, Columbia, Kentucky
- Double Major: History and Social Science, Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Academic All-American 2012 and 2013 College Men’s Varsity Soccer 2011-2013
- Honors: Dean’s List 2010-2012
- Honors: President’s List 2013
- Indiana University O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Master’s of Public Administration
- Major: Public Policy and Public Finance