No Matter The Legal Issue, It’s Not Just Our Duty To Help You,
It’s Our Mission

Ask Travis: Worker’s Compensation

On Behalf of | Sep 24, 2013 | Firm News

“I was injured at work, but am confused about worker’s compensation. Will I get compensated for ‘pain and suffering’? What do I need to do first?”

In Kentucky, you do not necessarily get compensated for pain and suffering. Instead, you get compensated for your occupational impairment. You also are entitled to recover reasonably related medical expenses. The first thing you need to do when injured on the job is to notify your work supervisor of the specific details of your injury and make sure you participate in the completion of an injury report. Then, you should contact legal counsel for guidance.