Of the various terms to describe my profession, I prefer “counselor.” I have a broad range of life and professional experience that I bring to bear for the benefit of my clients. Having tried both complex and high-profile cases in my early career, I bring the knowledge gained to help my clients structure agreements and close transactions in a manner designed to achieve their objectives and help avoid future litigation to the extent possible.
I am thrilled to join the excellent attorneys at Foreman Watson Holtrey, LLP. In many circumstances, the best advice I can give some of my clients is to consult one of my partners who possesses the precise experience necessary to help them achieve their unique objective.
I love the many adventures this life affords! From playing youth sports to competing in intercollegiate athletics; from teaching snow skiing in the Rocky Mountains to scuba diving amidst 10-foot bull sharks; and from viewing some of man’s great marvels to experiencing God’s awe-inspiring nature. But what I love most is helping people: my clients, my kids, my friends, the disadvantaged, and sometimes strangers. That’s why I love being a counselor at Foreman Watson Holtrey, LLP.
- Tennessee, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1994
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- JD, 1993
- Honors: S.D. Eskanizi Fellow
- Honors: Academic Regulations Committee, Student Member (appointed for two terms)
- Honors: Sports & Entertainment Law Society, VP
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
- Honors: Lockheed Aircraft Corporation/Gross Scholar
- Honors: I.L. Kunian Scholar
- Honors: L.M. Fitten Schilar
- Honors: Men's Intercollegiate LaCrosse Team (Midfielder)
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Land Title Association
- Williamson County (Tennessee) Bar Association